Nov 16, 2008

Fall Activities

Although, we have not had a post on this photo blog since the summer, I can assure you that we have stayed busy these last few months! Abby and Audrey are excited about their baby sister coming at the end of the year! They are very anxious and keep on asking why the baby can't come earlier. Abby is saving her money so that she has enough to buy the baby from the hospital. Halloween was fun and, of course, both girls wanted to be princesses for halloween. Early in the fall, I went on my annual 3-day fishing trip 100 miles off the coast of San Diego with some work colleagues. We caught albacore, blue fin, yellow tail and mahi-mahi. One of the guys fell overboard when he bent down to grab his fishing gear...luckily, me and another guy were there to pull him out of the water.


Audrey getting ready on Halloween night!


As always, I spend way too much time carving my pumpkin. Abby refused to cut her pumpkin because "it is cruel to cut up a pumpkin".


Abby and Audrey dressed up as princesses for Halloween.


Man versus beast in the deep ocean...I won that battle, but the fish before that got away!


Victorious fisherman! The fish is flopping underneath everyone's feet on the deck.


Our daily catch...it was a good day to fish!


Heading back to San Diego after a great trip!


Audrey eats a crayon and finds out it has no flavor!


The kids put flowers in the pavers as I pave a part of the backyard



Abby and Audrey do their rendition of the Itsy Bitsy Spider song

No comments: